12/31/08

Ready to welcome the New Year.

Here it is New Year's Eve and I'm feeling very happy and excited! I got over my pre-holiday blues. Was glad to express and release them. Now I'm optimistic and eager for all that will happen in the new year! Having time off and being with my husband to truly connect and enjoy each other's company has been the best gift of all this holiday season!! I am so grateful for the love we share and I know without a shadow of a doubt what a wonderful team we make and that we will be amazing parents!

2008 has been a year filled with many ups and downs but we got through it. We are stronger and even more committed to each other. We're so blessed.

Nine has always been my one of my lucky numbers. (Seven & thirteen the others.) So, I have really good feelings about 2009 and all it will bring. The number one thing being a baby for us to love and raise.

As I bid adeiu to 2008, I can say I've learned much and have no regrets. As I am now ready to welcome 2009 I look forward to the future. My only resolution is to learn to live in each moment as it is happening. To not focus on the past or obsess over the future. Moment by moment. The power of now. That's what it is all about!! That will help so much as we wait to become parents. I have faith. All is well and as it should be.

I wish everyone a blessed, peaceful, prosperous, joyful new year!!!

No comments: