10/6/09

My Birthday wish & sickness

My birthday was October 2nd. It is every year. I sure hope this is the very last birthday that I am not a mother.
I proceeded to get sick the day after my birthday and have been ever since. It fills me with great compassion for moms and dads who must go on being the best parent they can to their kids when they themselves are sick.
Being sick is not fun. It's the only time I ever think, "Gosh, I hope I don't get the call today for our baby. I wouldn't want to get our newborn sick with my cold."
I have laryngitis now. So, not much to say. Enjoying not speaking and just focusing on healing.
We did put up the Halloween decorations on Sunday and that made me happy. I love the holidays! So, now our house looks festive and fun. I look forward to seeing all the treat or treaters.
Must get some sleep now.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I pray you are feeling better!