9/9/09

9-9-09

Nine has always been one of my lucky numbers. So, I plan on enjoying this day. I woke up thinking of the parents that did get chosen this time and had their dream come true with a new son. I'm happy for them. I understand what they must have gone through too.

I think of the baby getting a good home. He will be loved and well taken care of. That makes me happy. I'm getting to know more and more adoptive and waiting adoptive parents on websites for adoption. I feel like part of the group. We all understand and support each other. I appreciate their kindness and words of encouragement. Same thing for all my friends and family. I know everyone is rooting is for us.

I'm having my next adoptive parents group that I started on Sept. 26 that I look forward to also.

So, much love and good energy all around me!

I'm so thankful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is something we have not gone through. I have but one word for it though: "ARGHHHHHHH!" I have no doubt that you are going on the right path...perhaps you can skip by us while we run through this minefield (called adoption) together. Best of luck. we will look on ya'll from time to time to see how things go.
Sincerely,
Frank and DonNel
p.s. the male point of view is a good one.