9/7/08

The news is out.

We sent out emails today to many of our friends sharing our good news about adopting. Both Glenn & I are so touched by all the loving and supportive responses we've received. It is so comforting to know we have such wonderful people in our lives who believe that we will make great parents. We are truly blessed.

I must admit some of the questions we have to answer on the paperwork are challenging and I can't help thinking and wondering how to write "the perfect response" in order to most appeal to the birth mom to choose us. But my worries have been dispelled today by words from friends.
If you come from your heart, you will connect to their heart.

Just let this whole process be one of harmony and ease.
So that is what I'm going to do. I have faith the right baby (or babies) will come to us. The birth mom will know and we will know. Basically, whatever will be, will be. You may start singing "Que Sera, Sera" now.

My new mantra for each thing we must do to complete this process, will be for me to say:
...from our hearts, with harmony & ease.
It's working already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The soul or souls whose choice it is to incarnste with you will find you and you them. Blessed Be